20 january 2011.
recently signed up for the beauty box, glossybox. it is essentially a service where you pay about £13 (with shipping) a month & they send you a selection of samples of various beauty products. I’m not huge on cosmetics, so I thought this would be a good way to get me trying new things. as I signed up late, I received the december glossybox & these are the things it included:
1. blink+go eyeshadow & blush palette: super pigmented, not really eyeshadow colours I’d use, but nice blushes.
2. cargo cosmetics classic lipgloss in morocco: nice, thin medium pink gloss.
3. deborah lippmann nail varnish in razzle dazzle: haven’t tested it, but it’s apparently supposed to be a pretty wine colour with subtle sparkles (despite what the bottle looks like!)
4. nip + fab spot fix: gotta to wait for a spot to test it with, ha!
5. rituals foaming shower gel in hammam delight: smells lovely, leaves skin soft.
really love the concept & excited for the next one!